I’m super excited to share this fantastic conversation that I had with Events Industry expert Becca Pountney.
In this chat we talked about how to use your connections to grow your business or to get what you want.
We talk about:
- The Power of Connections and that it’s not what you know but who you know.
- How Becca used the power of connections to land a dream job.
- How to side step fear
- How to master networking events, especially if you hate them
- How to use the connections you meet everyday
- How to connect to people on social media
- How to use connections from your contacts list
- AND she shares 3 practical tips that you can use to get started right now.
Let me tell you more about Becca.
Events Industry expert Becca Pountney knows first hand that one new connection has the power to transform your life and your business overnight. Using her experience from owning her own wedding business combined with her previous career in media working for Endemol, BBC and Heart Radio, Becca now teaches business owners how to go from feeling invisible to totally irresistible in their business in her clear, down to earth, practical style.
Becca is no stranger to the events industry having built an award winning wedding blog and consultancy business from the ground up in 2016.
Becca is known for transforming the fortunes of businesses within the highly competitive events sector and has worked with over 1000 businesses through her courses, membership and speaking.
Becca’s mission is to inspire events professionals that it is possible to turn their passion into a profitable business doing what they love.
The book that Becca recommends is How to win friends and influence people.