Hey welcome to another episode of the Smash Your Own Ceiling Podcast.
Today I’m talking all about why you should break some rules…
Here’s what I mean. So often we can find ourselves bending over backwards trying to fit into other people’s rules of life, or trying to achieve things we think we ‘should’ be doing. Only to get ourselves into a place where we’re overwhelmed, tired, stressed and unhappy.
So, what’s the answer? It’s time to break some rules…
Here’s what I share:
– My view on morning routines when I’m really not a morning person
– Changing the ‘rule’ to fit me
– The trap of following the ‘should’s’
– How I maximise ‘in-between times’ in my day
– The secret benefit to having boosters throughout my day
– How instead of a morning routine I focused on a bedtime routine which worked so much better
I’d love to hear about the rules that you’ve decided to break, let me know by leaving a comment.
If you’re ready for more, you can join the Smash Your Own Ceiling Collective click here