This policy (together with our terms of website use www.barbaranixon.co.uk and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which we Barbara Nixon, 83 Ducie Street, Manchester, M1 2JQ will process any personal data we collect from you, or which you provide to us, in the course of using our site www.barbaranixon.co.uk (“site”). For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 we are the data controller.
Your information includes: Names; E-mail Address, address, and phone number. Please note you are able to unsubscribe at any time, and your information will be permantly deleted from our records.
When you use our site and services, there are a number of ways in which you provide information and other data to us. By using the site, you consent to us processing and collecting this data, on the terms and for the reasons which are explained below.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS USED
We may use your information to:
- send you our weekly newsletters via e-mail. These include blog posts, and marketing of our products and services.
- ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- notify you about changes to our service.
You can also contact us directly by emailing email@example.com
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
You have the right under the Data Protection Act to access the information which we hold about you. If you wish to exercise this right, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you wish to have your information permantly deleted from our records please contact email@example.com.