This policy (together with our terms of website use www.barbaranixon.co.uk and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which we Barbara Nixon, 83 Ducie Street, Manchester, M1 2JQ will process any personal data we collect from you, or which you provide to us, in the course of using our site www.barbaranixon.co.uk (“site”). For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 we are the data controller.
Your information includes: Names; and E-mail Address. Please note you are able to unsubscribe at any time, and your information will be deleted from our records.
When you use our site, there are a number of ways in which you provide information and other data to us. By using the site, you consent to us processing and collecting this data, on the terms and for the reasons which are explained below.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS USED
We may use your information to:
- send you our weekly newsletters via e-mail.
- ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- notify you about changes to our service.
You can also contact us directly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
We use an email marketing platform (Convertkit) to store and manage any data you provide.
We take your privacy very seriously, and will take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data, but please be aware that any data which you send to our site is sent at your own risk.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We take your privacy very seriously and will only share your details with third parties who are employed to work on our business. These are:
- Convertkit (e-mail marketing platform)
- Smart PA (virtual PA)
- Rachilli.com (on-line design agency)
- Coach (deliver on-line programmes)
We may also disclose your personal information to any of our group companies (which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 736 of the UK Companies Act 1985) and also to third parties in the following circumstances: –
- to any prospective seller or buyer of all (or part of) our business or assets;
- if we are required to do so by law, any applicable regulation or to protect the rights, property, or safety of ourselves or others. This may include disclosing to other companies and organisations in connection with fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
You have the right under the Data Protection Act to access the information which we hold about you. If you wish to exercise this right, please send your request to email@example.com.
Last updated: 14th July 2017