The only Time Management Course you’ll ever need
You’re busy. That much is true.
From the moment you start work until the moment you finish you just don’t stop…even lunch time is a distant memory. But somehow that’s just not enough. In fact it’s not unheard of for you to go home and still grab a few moments to answer some e-mails and finish some things off. Anything to feel like you’ve still got your head above water. But even though you’re working so hard, it’s really common for you to get to the end of the day with just as much on your ‘to do’ list as when you started. Do you ever ask yourself – How on Earth can it ever get any better? Trust me, it really doesn’t have to be this way! So, let me ask you a question
- You had time to focus think and be strategic?
- You actually crossed everything off your list that you planned to do?
- You had minimal interruptions as your team were able to deal with whatever came their way
- You did what you wanted to do in the evenings without giving work a second thought.
If you read that and though ‘Yeah, right!’ you are definitely not alone!
TIME MASTERY IS A 6 WEEK ONLINE COURSE THAT IS SO MUCH MORE THAN A TIME MANAGEMENT PROGRAMME
It shows you how you’re leaking time every single day without even realising it, and teaches you the simple tweaks you can make that will massively improve the way you manage your day and give you time management skills that you can use for life.
The Time Mastery course is for you if:
- You get to the end of the day and your list is just as long as when you started
- You always feel like you’re running against the clock
- You’re living in reactive mode – answering questions, making decisions and solving problems for other people
- You desperately want some headspace to think and plan
- You know you need to be more strategic but you can’t find any free time to do just that
- You’d love to go home and switch off and spend time with your friends and family without thinking about work
- Your work life balance feels out of kilter and life just feels all about work
Time Management is not just about using some handy tools and following great tips (although I give you plenty of them too!)
It’s about looking at your mindset; and the daily habits and routines that are leaking your valuable time every single day without you even realising it.
In the Time Mastery Course we go right to the heart of the problem so you not only learn how to really manage your day, but you’ll have the skills to never fall into the same traps again.
This is what you’ll learn:
And the reason is that here in the 21st Century we’re quite hard on ourselves. We like to squeeze every ounce out of our day and we do this by piling on the work. We keep adding more and more plates that we have to spin and then pretty soon we get to the point where we’re scared something’s going to drop.
Going on like this is like having all of your apps open on your phone. Although it’s nice and handy for a while, pretty soon it can start to take it’s toll and you begin to feel it.
There is an easier way though.
I’ve not only discovered a lot of hacks that really do work when it comes to managing your time, but I’ve also learnt how switching your mindset, and tweaking your routine and habits can have a massive difference to how you feel differently about time, so that you’re not always running on maximum power – and you’re much much more effective.
This course is where I share it with you. So, that you can feel better about your day, and start to manage your time without causing you burnout.
I’VE TAKEN MY 1-1 CLIENTS THROUGH THIS PROCESS – AND NOW I’M SHARING IT WITH YOU
Here is just some of what they’ve said:
“I went on holiday and actually switched off. It was fantastic!”
“I spend loads more time with the kids without checking my phone.”
“Work has become so much easier. I’ve got time to think, and I never had that before.”
“I’ve completely changed the way I work…I’m a convert!”
“I actually slept through the night without waking up thinking about work.”
What You’ll Get
As soon as you sign up you’ll receive access to the course area, and the ‘Getting Started’ module. The rest of the modules will be ‘drip fed’ to you each week over the course of 6 weeks with week 4 being an implementation week where you can reflect and put some things into practice.
The reason for this is so that you have time and space to complete everything without feeling overwhelmed or left behind.
After the full 6 weeks you’ll maintain lifetime access to all the material.
Here’s what you’ll get:
Breakdown of the Time Mastery Course
Module 1 - The mindset behind your day
- You’ll learn what you love about ‘being busy’ and at what point it starts to become ‘too busy’
- You’ll dig deep to see where you’re actually going wrong with your day
- You’ll discover where you’re hiding throughout your day (and yes we all do this!)
- Decide what perfection looks like for you
- Finally take a look at how you’re managing your time at home is affecting how you manage it at work and vice versa.
Module 2 - Time Wasters
- We start the week strong by taking a good hard look at how are habits are causing havoc on our day
- The systems you need in place to get your ‘house in order’
- Our good friend procrastination…how to nip this in the bud once and for all
- What your routine does for your day
- Finally – we explore multi-tasking and whether it helps or hinders
Module 3 - Getting Control
- How you’re using your to do list – and how to make it so much more effective
- What on Earth you can do about all those interruptions you’re getting.
- How to get your meetings working for you so they’re no longer a huge time suck.
- How to say no without any guilt at all
- And how to prioritise your list so you always get done what you need to
Module 4 - Staying in control
- How to manage your e-mails so they don’t become a burden
- How your own body clock will help you get tonnes more done
- Ready to start being strategic and pro-active. I’ll show you how.
- If you’ve every said…’it’s quicker if I do it myself.’ This is where you learn the art of delegation
- You’ll learn how deadlines can really maximise your time
Module 5 - Next Steps
- You’ll learn how self care can really impact your day
- How to be a great role model for your team and the people around you so they don’t fall into bad habits too.
- Why consistency really matters in your routine
- Finally – How you can always be self aware so you keep using your new time management skills.
Barbara is a Leadership Coach who is crazy about helping business owners, Directors and Managers get the most out of their day so they can finally stop feeling like they’re stuck on a never ending hamster wheel.
As someone who understands the ‘juggle’ oh so well, as she’s brought up 4 kids whilst running a business, and writing her book The Boss Hat. She realised that conventional time management techniques just weren’t going to cut it. Instead she’s developed strategies and techniques that really work to not only manage her time, but master it.
She prides herself on helping them understand their relationship with ‘time’ and showing them how they can improve their mindset and remove some of the blocks that are leaking time and energy every single day.
Barbara is really ‘down to earth’ and has been described by her clients as ‘a good laugh’ and ‘incredibly approachable…it’s like you’re sitting down for a chat with your friend but getting amazing results at the same time’
Are you ready to sky rocket your productivity?