Are you a Supervisor, Manager, Director or Business Owner?Want to improve your confidence as a leader? Do you wonder how to get the best out of your team? Are you ready to achieve your leadership potential?
You’ve come to the right place.
Being a leader can be tough…
There is so much to do. Making decisions, solving problems, answering questions, having meetings, communicating, motivating, engaging, managing performance and productivity….the list really is endless.
It’s no wonder you find yourself thinking ‘How did I get here?’ or ‘Am I actually doing any of this right?!’
Your days are spent juggling balls and spinning plates, trying to keep everything going, but you’re permanently stuck in reactive mode, and time and time again you find yourself doing things that your team should be doing. In fact it’s really tricky to get on with your own work and be pro-active and strategic because there’s just not enough hours in the day.
You’re working so hard to look after everyone and everything around you: your team, your family; your job – that there never seems any time left for you and you’re starting to feel it…
The days when you’re having lapses in confidence are getting more and more often, and you second guess yourself and the decisions that you make. You’ve even starting questioning whether you’re doing anything right or whether you’ve reached your limit, and you just don’t feel very comfortable with this ‘hat’ that you’re wearing everyday.
Trust me – it really doesn’t have to be this way!
So, let me ask you a question…
Would you like to learn how to lead from a place that’s completely aligned with your values and feels comfortable to you?
- Where you really understood what kind of leader you wanted to be?
- Where you knew how to get the best out of your team and yourself?
- Where you knew the strategies and habits that would get you the results every single time?
- Where you were able to be more confident and relaxed with what you were doing?
If so, you’re in the right place. This is about leadership from the inside out and finding the right Boss Hat for you!
This is something I see all the time.
Leaders (at all levels) questioning their own ability and wondering whether they could be doing better.
Leaders making it HARD for themselves – by running round in circles, being all things to all people, and not being strategic about how they work.
It doesn’t matter where you are in your leadership journey. Whether you’re a Director or a Business Owner, or a Manager or a Supervisor – when you understand how to lead from a place that’s completely aligned with who you are, and what matters to you, and when you understand how to lead yourself, leading others becomes so much easier!
This is why I created this course, to help leaders at all levels lead with confidence and ease.
THE BOSS HAT PROGRAMME IS A 6 WEEK ONLINE LEADERSHIP TRAINING COURSE WITH A DIFFERENCE.
It shows you not only the skills you need to lead your team, but probably more importantly the skills you need to lead yourself, so you always feel in control, and confident in what you’re doing.
Skills that will impact all areas of your life, and you can use forever.
This is for you if:
- You’re leading a team (you could be brand new in position, or have been doing if for a while, at any level)
- You’re ready to learn how to lead so you can get better results without feeling stressed, overwhelmed or shattered.
- You want to improve your confidence, and resillience as a leader
- You’re ready to feel calm and in control and not spend your days ‘fighting fires’ or ‘spinning plates’
- You want to know secret tips and strategies to make your life as a leader easier and slicker
- You’re ready to really get the best out of yourself and your team
- You want to ‘feel’ like a leader
- You’re ready to learn the simple and incredibly effective habits that will help when managing your team.
- You’re ready to be noticed as a leader so you can rise up and take that next step in your career.
- You want to learn how to step up and lead from a place that feels authentic and true to your own values
- You’re ready to remove some of the blocks that are holding you back from reaching your potential
If so, this is the course for you.
I found the programme really useful in boosting confidence and competence in my own ability to lead a team. Some of the most useful tools I gained from the programme were via self-reflection and observation techniques, really highlighted my strengths and weaknesses in order to be able to address and develop….The programme was broken down into chunks meaning we could go away each week and make steady progress with one element at a time…. it was a great boost for my development and confidence in leading! Thanks, Barbara!Deanna Ozal
I’ve shared these leadership skills with my 1-1 clients –
and now I’m sharing it with you.
Are you ready to take leadership training to the next level?
You’d describe your days as ‘juggling balls’, ‘spinning plates’ or ‘treading water’
You don’t feel like a leader – in fact sometimes you wonder how you got there in the first place
You really want to progress your career and want to be seen as a calm, confident and capable leader
You feel like you’re stuck in reactive mode ‘fighting fires’ and don’t have the headspace to plan effectively
You look at other leaders and wonder how they do it, and want to know what they know
You don’t feel confident as a leader and sometimes find yourself doubting your ability
Being a leader is not just about learning the skills you need to lead a team (although we cover that too)
It’s about learning how to lead yourself and looking at your own mindset, your daily habits, and your values and how they can really help you to lead with confidence.
In The Boss Hat – Leadership Training Course we dive deep into the things that are holding you back and affecting your confidence so you can learn how to side step these road blocks in the future. You’ll also get some really handy tools that’ll mean that you never fall into the same traps again.
The Boss Hat Programme – one not to be missed!
This course is a practical, jargon-free, user-friendly course with really helpful tools and guidance which is guaranteed to change the way you operate as a manager and also with your colleagues. Fully interactive with an excellent tutor, you can easily monitor progress and the materials provided are valuable additions to both your life and managerial toolkit. The beauty of the course is that you can dip in and out and keep referring back to the parts you find most useful, which has been really beneficial for me as a new line manager, especially when considering different approaches to situations.
The Boss Hat Programme has given me a real insight into my preferred ways of working and how to recognise my triggers which has helped me develop more efficient ways of communication and how to work effectively with others. I have also learnt to trust my judgment more and knowing that I have the skills within has been extremely reassuring – Barbara has been hugely supportive too and I would definitely recommend this course, 110%!!Francesca Aproskie
What’s a Boss Hat?
We all wear a lot of hats as we go about our day…you might be a mum, dad, brother, sister, friend and so on.
The Boss Hat is no different. It’s just another hat that we wear -and in this programme we’ll learn just what that hat looks like for you.
No more second guessing
No more making it up as you go along
and no more watching how other people lead and copying their style
With The Boss Hat – Leadership Training Course you’ll learn how to lead that fits your style, your values, and is authentic from the inside out….but still gets the job done. So you always feel like your Boss Hat fits you perfectly.
The mindset behind being a great leader – and how to re-wire your own programming
How to step up and lead with confidence
The systems you need in place to be effective every single day
The daily habits that will enable you to get the best out of your team
How to develop, grow and empower your team to succeed
This is the one stop shop leadership training course – and where you can learn at your own pace and in your own time.
The Boss Hat programme has been brilliant. It provides you with the opportunity to consider your own role as a leader and your impact on yourself, your team and the organisation as a whole, and it really made me think about my role and what I have achieved to date.
It also helped me to see the behaviours in others and understand the challenges that other leaders in the organisation face and has allowed me to step back and realise what I have achieved and that my own perceptions of what people think is holding me back, not just in work but in other areas of my life. I am aware I can have a tendency to hold back and the programme has made me stop and consider why this is and consider what I can do about it. It was good to have the dedicated time to consider my own needs and what I need to work on.
Let me tell you a story…
A few years ago I walked into a clients office and found him with his head in his hands…
‘What’s up?’ I asked
‘I’m struggling to wear the Boss Hat!’ he replied…and just like that I knew what he meant.
Being a Boss is a completely different discipline to anything else – as there are so many things to think about – and you might not have had the development you needed when you first started.
You might have had to:
- Sink or swim
- Make it up as you went along
- See what other people were doing and do that
- Or copy things from people you’ve worked with in the past.
- Second guess yourself
- Have lapses in confidence where you question what you’re doing
- Hold yourself back in some way
- Carry on doing what you’ve always done, even though it’s not really working for you anymore.
- Feel like you’re stuck in fire-fighting mode
- And feel shattered and just plain worn out.
There is a much easier way though.
I’ve been in Leadership Development for over 20 years and throughout that time I’ve designed hundreds of programmes. I’ve also had the pleasure of working with hundreds of leaders from Supervisors and Team Leaders through to Directors and Business Owners, and I’ve noticed and helped them through common problems that they were all experiencing.
This course is where I share it with you. I believe that leaders have the power to motivate, develop, and inspire their team. To boost them to their next level, and to really help them achieve their potential.
But they can’t do that if you’re achieving theirs!
I want to help you do just that.
In this Leadership Skills Course I’ve put together my most effective tips and lessons in a super simple way, that will help you be the confident leader you were always meant to be.
ARE YOU READY TO BE SOMEONE’S BEST BOSS?
A great leader has the power to motivate, develop and grow people. Are you ready to be that person for your team?
Here’s how it works
The Boss Hat Programme consists of 6 Modules – each containing 5 lessons.
As soon as you sign up you’ll get access to the ‘Getting Started’ Module, and Module 1. This will give you enough information to get you off and running.
Each week after that, you’ll get access to a brand new module, which contains the 5 lessons and all of the worksheets.
And don’t worry if you feel as though you’re ‘falling behind’ as you get lifetime access so can work through at a pace that suits you.
Week 1 of the course - Creating your Hat
- You’ll learn what being a Boss really means to you
- You’ll discover your values and how these can impact the way you lead and work
- You’ll learn all about your hidden talents and how you should be using them
- You’ll discover what is holding you back and the blocks that are getting in your way
- And finally you’ll understand how to be fully aligned with all the things that matter to you, and why you should do that.
Week 2 of the course - Looking after your Hat - Part 1
- You will learn how you like to work and what works best for you.
- You’ll discover the power of habits – and which ones are no longer working for you and how to replace them with ones that do.
- You’ll understand how routines and rules can really affect your day and your mindset and how to use them effectively.
- You’ll learn about how to build a really strong mindset to boost your confidence going forward
- You’ll understand the benefits of self care and how that would work for you.
Week 3 of the training - Looking after your Hat part 2
- How to tell if you’re addicted to being busy and what to do about it.
- How to plan so you’re much more effective and productive
- How to really use your to do list so you get more done
- The common time stealers and what to do about them
- How to get the most from your systems
Week 4 of the course - Wearing your Hat - part 1
- How to shed your skin so you can step up with confidence
- Habits 1-4 and how to implement them easily into your day.
Week 5 of the course - Wearing your Hat - Part 2
- You’ll learn the power of habits 5-10 and how to use them to lead your team to get results.
Week 6 of the course - Passing on your hat
- You’ll learn how to stop being stuck fire-fighting
- How to delegate to people even when you love being in control and it’s ‘quicker to do it yourself’
- How to develop your team so they continue to grow
- How to empower your team and the people around you
PLUS I'M THROWING IN SOME BONUSES
- An invitation to a group coaching call every 3 months with all The Boss Hat Alumni – these are great to ask me (or any of the clan) a question so you can keep making progress.
- The Development Pack – Recordings of 10 of the most popular Masterclasses I’ve delivered.
I’ve been working in Leadership Development for over 20 years. Starting out as a Training Manager for 2 of the Big 4 retailers in the UK, and then running my own business since 2010 in that time I have designed and delivered more Leadership programmes than I can even remember.
Since 2010 I’ve run my own business working with hundreds of leaders at all levels in the UK, Europe and USA, to help them maximise their time, and lead from a place of confidence and ease, and be the leader they were meant to be – but always by keeping things as simple and easy to implement as possible.
I’m also a big believer that small tweaks can make a MASSIVE difference to your day.
With a style that has been described as ‘Down to Earth’ ‘Fun’ and ‘Approachable’ – like ‘chatting to your friend but getting amazing results at the same time’ Barbara focuses on helping leaders get the rewards they want whilst building a life and career they really love.
What’s the investment?
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I don't like the course? Is there a refund?
If you don’t like it 5 days after signing up, I’ll be happy to give you a refund. After that no refunds are available due to it being an online course that allows you to download some of the material.