Leading a business and a team can sometimes feel like a lonely place, especially as you’ve so much to do. Decisions to make, problems to solve, people to see…the list is endless. There may even be days when you find yourself wondering whether you’re going about things in the right way, or if things could be a bit easier.
Just because you’re the Leader, doesn’t mean that you don’t need someone on your side to give you the support, guidance and coaching that you really do need.
Let me ask you a question…can you relate to any of this?
- You’d like to be more pro-active and strategic, but don’t currently have the head-space?
- You’d describe yourself as: juggling too many balls; spinning plates; treading water or running on a hamster wheel?
- You’d like to be more effective as a leader, and get results from yourself and your team
- You’d like to know how to be more effective during the day so you get more done.
- You feel that you spend your days making decisions, and solving problems that your team should be able to do?
- You’d really like some more time to spend with your family or doing things you enjoy.
- You’d like to role model positive behaviours and not someone who works long hours consistently.
- You’d love to know an easier way to influence and grow your team so they can be more self sufficient?
If this is where you are, I can help
HOW WE WORK TOGETHER
What I offer is a healthy fusion of coaching, mentoring, and training all rolled into one.
In conventional executive coaching services the answers would all come from you, which is fantastic. However, what I’ve noticed over the years is that sometimes ‘you just don’t know what you don’t know’, and rather than wait until you do, this is where I jump in to give you some support, guidance and a lot of development along the way. This way you leave every session with clear actions and having made a real leap in the right direction.
I’ve worked with literally hundreds of leaders, from Business Owners to Managers, to help them get the most from their teams and themselves. As a result we tackle issues that you’ve probably just gotten used to putting up with. Things like…working long hours, not communicating consistently, not getting the results you need from your teams; having a list to do as long as your arm, and not being as effective as you can be. I can show you an easier and quicker way resulting in quite a lot of A-HA moments as you discover the answer is a lot simpler than you thought.
Barbara is skilled in creating a space for development to evolve in a way that feels almost like osmosis, and I always come away from our discussions enlightened and energised to take the next step.
Whether you are manager, senior leader or CEO you need Barbara on your team!” Lorraine Hamilton
I’d describe the process as Emotional! but in the right way, I went on such an unexpected journey that brought both tears and laughter, the honesty that I reflected upon was unbelievable and that was through Barbara’s style of questioning. Barbara’s relaxed, informal and flexible. At times it felt like a conversation with a friend but what came out of those conversations in terms of tangible results was amazing… Lisa Avins
Let me give you the details…
How long is each coaching session?
How many coaching sessions do I get?
Where are they held?
How do I get the most out of each coaching session?
What do we discuss?
What are the benefits of executive coaching?
How do I book?
If you’d like to discuss your needs further simply e-mail me at email@example.com or give me a call on 07949 531434.