This is a 4 week programme designed to give you the skills you need to prime your mindset for success.
Is this where you are right now?
* You have excuses that get in the way of new opportunities?
Things like…”I don’t have time” “I’m too old” “I’m too young” “I don’t have enough experience””I’ve not got the right qualifiications” “I’ll do it when the kids are older” “My team needs it more?”
* Your self talk is not your best cheerleader – “Why are you bothering?” “You’re not good enough” “You’ll fail anyway” “What will other people think?” are things that pop into your head when you’re trying something new.
* You sabotage your own success. Maybe you’re always looking for perfection, have high expectations that you feel you can’t live up to, you tend to have great ideas but never seem to get to the finish line before starting again, or you doubt yourself half way through quit.
* You feel like an imposter, and that you’re going to be found out at any second and everything you’ve achieved so far was just luck.
* You put everyone else first before your needs.
If so, come and join The Mindset Bootcamp.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
Week 1 – Why this is all happening in the first place, how to get the headspace you need and how to spot the evidence.
Week 2 –Getting to know your inner critic, and self sabotage patterns and cycles and learning to spot them a mile off (no matter what disguise they’re wearing!)
Week 3 –Identifying and clearing your limiting beliefs, how to re-record your negative self talk, and understanding your language.
Week 4 – How to tackle imposter syndrome, clear out of date habits and create new ones that serve you better, and understanding our strengths.
You’ll also get some really useful Bonuses
BONUS 1 – How to raise your frequency so you’re feeling more positive
BONUS 2 – Understanding Fear
BONUS 3 – How to accept praise and compliments
BONUS 4 – How to not give away how your feel with your body language
BONUS 5 – Raising your frequency
BONUS 6 – How to catch the wins
BONUS 7 – PLUS a reading list if you want to learn more.