How to stop the mid-year goal panic
So today I woke up and realised it was nearly July.
Seriously…where did the first half of this year go?
I don’t know about you but in my head it was Christmas like 5 minutes ago!
Want to know how I realised it was nearly July?
My social media feed was crammed full of ‘we’re half way through the year, have you completed your goals yet’ posts.
Now, I know that these are all well meaning posts but sometimes when I see posts like that all it does it create a bit of a panic inside me that I’ve been wasting my time or that I’m no-where near where I want to be…even if I’ve had a great year so far.
I know I’m not the only one.
So if you’re reading this and thinking ‘OMG it’s nearly JULY and I’ve nothing to show for 2021 so far,’ don’t worry. I’ve got you.
1) Know that you can literally start again at any point
You don’t have to wait until a Monday, the start of the month, your birthday, New Years or a New Moon to start afresh…any day works for that. So, if you’re not where you want to be right now just make a decision to get started from today…it all works.
2) Simplify your goals
A big part of my job is sitting down with amazing business owners who come to me with all of their goals that feel like a tangled ball of wool in their head. I then untangle the hypothetical knot, and lay down 3 strands in front of them and say ‘focus on that’ they breathe a huge sigh of relief and get started and amazing results follow.
I know from years of experience that so often we make things a lot more complicated than we need to…and one of the ways we do this is through our goal planning. I know there’s loads you want to do…but for now, pick a max of 3 things. Just 3 things to focus on for the next 6 months. That’s it.
You’ll feel much lighter, you’ll have more time AND you’ll get results faster.
3) Focus on how you want to FEEL
Want to know a secret?
Every single time I have a meeting with a client they mention the F word….FEEL
‘I feel as though….’
‘I feel like…’
It pops up every single time without fail.
Yet, we don’t often give how we want to FEEL any focus when we’re looking at our business.
We look at money and clients and so many other things…but feelings???
But this is what enables you to show up motivated, and happy and energised….when you’re not feeling great you don’t.
It’s that simple!
So, how do you want to FEEL by the end of the year?
AND…what tweaks can you make to feel like that?
I’d love to know your thoughts…hit reply and let’s chat and if you’re ready for more here’s how I can help:
1) Come and join the *Get more Clients, Confidence and Momentum Masterclass* It’s happening on June 21st at 7.30pm (UK) and 2.30pm (Est). It’ll be live, it’ll be fun, it’ll be packed full of value…what’s not to love?! Click here to save your seat.
2) Join the SYOC Bootcamp. This is my weekly mindset incubator where you’ll learn how to get out of your own way, stop holding yourself back and smash your own ceiling. The weekly calls are like yoga for your mind. You’ll love it. Click here for more details.
3) Join me for one to one coaching. I have only ONE space left to join my 6 month one to one coaching programme – GET MOMENTUM AND ELEVATE. Perfect for you if you’re ready to get things done and you don’t want to hang about.
If you want to massively accelerate your results this is the way to do it. Click here to book your complimentary chat to see if this is for you.